Point 65 Sweden presents the modular Falcon Solo, Tandem, Triple – and more…
Introducing the modular take-apart Falcon. A fun, versatile rigid sit-on-top kayak which, due to its modularity, is exceptionally easy to carry, store and haul. The Falcon is our most manageable modular kayak. Each section is 55 inches long making it fit in a small car! The revolutionary Solo-Tandem-or more combination is the solution you were waiting for. Go solo, go tandem, go triple — keep going!
Snap in the mid-section and your Solo transforms into a high-performance Tandem. Add another mid-section and it’s a triple. Keep adding mid-sections and create the perfect team building tool for as many paddlers as you want.
*IMPORTANT - Falcon front, back & mid sections are not compatible with Snap-On-Top kayak sections
The Falcon, made in durable HTP (High Performance Thermoplastic), is easy to handle in and out of the water. With Point 65’s innovative Snap-Tap system, the Falcon snaps apart and reassembles in seconds for a kayak that is comfortable, stable, strong and, due to it’s modularity, extremely easy to carry. The Falcon is a rigid, high-performance kayak that you can carry with a smile on your face and which will fit in the back of most cars. It will also fit comfortably in SUV, crossover and mini vans with plenty of room to spare.
Comfort and Ease
The Falcon features a comfortable seat, contoured foot braces, dry hatches on the front and rear section and a tank-well for safe storage of your dry bag on your next adventure. The ingenious foldable backrest offers great back support. The molded carrying handles front and rear in combination with the mounted carrying handles makes the Falcon very easy to carry.
The Falcon is great for your fishing adventures. You have the option of going fishing alone or with a friend – all in one kayak. With a second mid-section between the two paddlers, you create additional storage space.
No Heavy Lifting
The Falcon Tandem easily fits into the back of a small sedan. So, no roof rack, no lifting and keep the low gas mileage and low carbon imprint to boot. It fits into a small elevator, under your bed or in your closet! Never before has a kayak been so much fun and so easy to own.
Versatility & Durability
Designed for comfort and stability, the Point 65 Falcon is a nimble, highly maneuverable recreational kayak with plenty of legroom. And whether you paddle the Falcon as a solo or tandem, this is an extremely durable, rigid, sit-on-top kayak. It’s perfect for exercising, a day trek or just some fun on the water.
Easy Tourer Paddle Included
A durable low-angle kayak paddle with nylon blades and aluminum shaft.
This paddle is surprisingly light with oval rubber grips and drip rings. The shape of the blade is for low angle strokes.
Falcon Sit On Top Modular Kayak + Paddle
Solo length: 8’8’’ / 266 cm
Tandem length: 12’9’’ / 388 cm
Length per section: 55’ / 140 cm
Width: 24,2’ / 62 cm
Hatch size front & mid section: 7,9’’ x 7,9’’ / 20 x 20 cm
Solo weight (front+back sections): 40 lbs / 18 kg
Tandem weight (front+back+mid sections): 60 lbs / 27 kg
Weight per section: 20 lbs / 9kg
Capacity solo, front and back sections paired: 220 lbs / 100 kg
Capacity tandem, front, back and mid sections paired: 485 lbs / 220 kg
*IMPORTANT - Falcon back, mid & front sections are NOT compatible with Snap-On-Top kayak sections
- Swedish design & engineering
- Solo configuration; Front section paired with back section = solo kayak.
- Tandem configuration; Front section paired with back and mid section = tandem kayak
- Multi person kayak; keep adding mid sections to create a multi person kayak
- Modular -splits apart for easy storage, carrying and transport
- Fast assembly! Sections come together and split apart in less than 10 seconds
- Fits in most cars, each section weighs 20 lbs / 9 kg.
- Snap-Tap modular connection system keeps all sections securely latched together
- Each section floats independently.
- Four-step footrests accommodate paddlers of all sizes
- Built-in carry handles, bottle holders and gear storage
- Comes with additional carrying handles: One on front section and on back section and two on the mid section.
- Made of strong, impact- and UV-resistant High Density Thermoplastic that is also maintenance-free and recyclable
- Hatches on front and mid -section
- Comfortable, foldable, backrest
- Net covered rear tank-well
- Each section equipped with a drain plug